The continent of Thandor makes up most of the western half of Cerenon. Thandor is known for its advances in the direct use of magic and its lush landscape. The land is separated into three major zones: The Greenlands, The Midlands, and Woodhaven Forest and another small region known as The High Coast.
- The Greenlands – An expansive, hilly grassland to the far west of the World’s Spine
- The Midlands – An large, flat savanna grassland making up the central region of Thandor
- Woodhaven Forest – A large deciduous forest that lies in the north and stretches partially into Arcikias
- The High Coast – A small precipitous region to the far north. Home of the Academy
- Asynium Academy – The Thandorian center for magical research and academic study
- Dilith – The trade center and point of contact between The Greenlands and The Midlands
- Jonta – The largest trade center in Thandor
- Thandor – The nation’s namesake capital city
- Usantu – An ornate city of artisans and home to the Ivory Monastery
- Wahlshire – An mostly-independent city in the south of The Greenlands, also the starting point the adventure.
- Woodhaven – The largest elven settlement in the Woodhaven Forest